QC implements the projects directly through its officially registered offices in the countries where they operate, or through its representatives and local partners in the same countries.
Areas of strategic work:
QC works in the fields of social and cultural development and emergency relief. It focuses on the following strategic fields:
Family, women and children, with focus on:
1. Family care, protection and supporting of productive capacities; 2. Economic, social and legal empowerment of women; 3. Child care, protection and nurture.
Education and culture, with focus on:
1. Basic education; 2. Education for all; 3. Literacy; 4. Community education; 5. Training and rehabilitation 5. Youth work.
Providing institutional and technical support for beneficiaries and financing of small-scale economic activities.
Relief and emergency response, with focus on the following services:
1. Water and sanitation; 2. Sheltering; 3. Food and non-food aid; 4. Health; 5. Education in disaster situation.
In order to maximize benefit and to coordinate efforts, QC works through strategic partnerships with a number of local, regional and international specialized agencies that include:
Qatari governmental and non governmental agencies:
- Ministry of Social Affairs
- Supreme Council for the Family
- (Dorra)????? Social Development
- Qatari Foundation for Woman and Child Protection
- Qatari Foundation for Combating Trafficking in Persons
- "Silatak Foundation"
- National Commission of Human Rights
- Family Counseling Center
- Doha International Institute for Studies
- Qatari Red Crescent
- Sheikh Eid Charity Foundation
- Sheikh Thani bin Abdullah Al Thani Humanitarian Foundation
- Jassim bin Jabor bin Mohammed Al Thani Charity Foundation
- Islamic Development Bank
- Islamic Organization for Education, Science and Culture
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
United Nations and international organizations:
- UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- World Food Programme
- United Nations Development Programme
- International Organization for Migration
International non-governmental organizations:
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Muslim Aids
- Arab Doctors Union
- Arab Network for NGOs