Project Name: Planting one million fruit trees in Palestine
Area: Agricultural / development
Cost: SR 45 million
Beneficiaries: 10,000 families in the poor areas of the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem
- Implement this project for the restoration and rehabilitation, reclamation and development of agricultural land and the establishment of projects to harvest water (reservoirs and wells to collect rain water) to be used for supplementary irrigation, and aims to plant a million fruit trees in Palestine and reclaim about 20,000 acres of access to sustainable food security in the framework of the promotion and protection of resources food security and economic empowerment in Palestine.
- The project is open to institutional partnerships and cooperation and coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and agriculture departments, universities and specialized research centers and tree nurseries and the Palestinian private sector to contribute to improving food security in Palestine
- Participate and contribute to community-based with all sectors
- Strengthening the local economy, and improving the livelihoods of the community groups that depend primarily on agriculture
- Install the Palestinian society in the place of residence and the protection of Palestinian land confiscated by the occupation forces.