Syria Relief Campaign
'Syria Cries for Help'
To mobilize the support of communities within the state of Qatar for the benefit of Syrian people displaced inside Syria, as well as refugees on the borders of Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.
The call comes in response to the desire of the people of Qatar to provide urgent aid and assistance to their brothers, the Syrian people, who are facing considerable suffering in the wake of the events which have been ongoing for over a year now.
The number of refugees has now reached over 160,000 people. This number continues to increase and is distributed as follows:
- Jordan 90,000 refugees
- Lebanon 50,000 refugees
- Turkey 20,000 refugees
The campaign is divided into three projects, based on significant study and research, and based on the following areas:
Medical relief and psychosocial support, comprising:
- Emergency rooms at the borders
- Surgical operations for the injured
- A Mobile Field Hospital
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation of the injured
- Psychological support for children and adults
- Healing/Treatment Fund
- Temporary shelters for the displaced
- Temporary shelters for the wounded (about 500 people for a period of 3 months)
- Rental homes (about 1,000 families for a period of 3 months)
- Cooking fuel
- Small fans
- Summer clothes
- Brushes, pillows and summer blankets
- Small refrigerators
- Hygiene items, including diapers
- Cooking supplies
- Canned Food
- Fresh meals
- Milk and infant supplies
Call to donate:
Qatar Charity urges the citizens and residents of Qatar to support the campaign in order to relieve the suffering of the Syrian people, and to stand by them in their ordeal.
Donations can be made via:
- QC Headquarters.
- Branches within the state,
- Collectors in commercial complexes,
- SMS sent "SYRIA" word to 92632 to donate 50 Q.R, or sent to 92642 to donate 100 Q.R.
The following bank account numbers:
- Al-Masraf (100024470)
- Al Rayyan (0003104824100)